Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

TCT - Yabba Dabba Doo edition

I've a lot going on in my mind. Trying to figure things out and roll with the punches. One thing I know that I want to keep going and rolling regularly is this posting. I look forward to hearing from you all on some of the new stuff I post. Nothing to post commission wise this week, so it's all my own mind at work.

I had some fun running through my sketchbook pages with these ones. I even finished one up and filled it. Always like that feeling.

So enough talk. On with those that put the thick chick in Thick Chick Thursday.





Gotta say i really took a liking to Ms Rubble.


For all you furry fans. Some Chetara.

Ms Pebbles all growed up.


Another round of Shortcake.


She has the power.


Trying a little something new with Starfire.






Fred was one lucky guy wasn't he?


Yabba Dabba Doo everyone.
Happy TCT.



No comments: