Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hump Day - Playoffs Edition

It's the most wonderful time.....of the year.

It is that time of year again. Break out the good luck boxers, the favorite mustard stained t-shirt and that old school jersey. It's playoff time again for the NHL. I am really freaking pumped. It seems this year that my creative juices get flowing and I get all kinds of fun ideas. Some work out better than others. Wether its just straight showing support with some mascot art, a few plus sized pin-ups, or taking the whole "Quest for the Cup" theme i really enjoy drawing pieces revolving around hockey.

I have been busy with the sketchbook and coloring on here getting all kinds of good things ready to post. There are many more that might not get done but I hope to feature some of them.

So in case you couldn't tell who I am rooting for, if the new banner didn't give it away. It's the Boston Bruins. it's been a strange season. I have seriously thought they were going to finished last but they di alright. Let's hope they turn it up for the playoffs. First up...the Toronto Maple Leafs. A good ole Original Six match up.

Drop tha puck!!!











A few of these were older ones that i fixed up. I am really liking where I am taking these.

Of course we couldnt leave out the sexy Ice Girls.



Let's Go Bruins!!

Since the teams are so closely related and its been almost 40 years since they played each other in the playoffs, let's rock this place.


No comments: