Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Momentous Monday

Welcome back to the work week everyone. Hope you all had a good one. We got a big fun one in store this week. Memorial Day weekend has always been one of my favorite times of year. I am not sure why but I just like it. The unofficial start to summer and a new season.

Along with the new we must also embrace the old. Todays post is one of thanks and gratitude. I hit 14,000 views on my DA page. WOw. I cannot thank you all who have stopped by and commented, faved, and added my works to your collections. Its not always fun over there and some people may shit on it but i really like it and feel a part of a community. Thanks again.

For those of that dont go there here is the page.

Hope you are all doing well and please continue with the support.


No comments: