Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Full Color Friday

Another week has come and gone. This time was a little easier than last week. It went kinda fast really. Strange how that works. It's been a good week. Saw "Iron Man 3" and really enjoyed it. It's a great start to the summer movie season. It rolls on this week with 'Gatsby" and next week with "Star Trek Into Darkness". I dont really have anything to post that is related to either one of them but looking forward to it anyway.

So I should just get on with the posting. Got some great stuff to post too. Hope you enjoy it.
























I had a lot of fun working with Daphne from "Dragon's Lair". I finally got some pieces that were working for me.



Pebbles all grown up.



Hope you all have a good weekend.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was wondering when you'd draw Jane. Would love to see some stuff with her jungle gear or with Queen La.