Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Full Color Friday

Happy Friday everyone. Funny thing about Fridays is that they are sometimes hard to get excited for when you don't have a 9-5 job. It's still nice that the weekend is here. It has been another stressed out week here. Dealing with some family issues and some health issues as well. Things are looking better though and I am still excited for everything coming my way this weekend. Hoping to get out and have some fun.

SO with another edition of FCF i got some really cool stuff to share with you all. I hope you like it. Remember commissions are open and feedback is always welcome.














Nothing like a great Saturday Morning Cartoon themed edition right? I am really happy with how these ladies came out and I'm looking forward to working with them more too.

Happy Friday.!

No comments: