Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hump Day Posting

So continuing on with the new day job schedule, which has turned into a mainly night job, I am working on new art stuffs during the mornings here at the studio. I recently put the finishing touches on a long commission project that I will post about when i get the OK from the client. She was very great to work with and I can't wait to show you all.

I lined up a few more pieces too, very exciting projects, and I still have one more commission to finish as well. However to keep things moving along and try different stuff I have been drawing different stuff. So with a big tv premiere this week i figured I would try my hand at a few of the best characters on the show. Of course I am talking about "Game of Thrones". I saw a few great publicity pics and wanted to work off of them so here are those.

Happy hump Day.

Baby dragon.

Mother of Dagons



Dany.


Lord Tyrion.



No comments: