Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Fanboy Friday

Every so often i take a post or two on this page and devote it to one my favorite models or muses. Today is one of those days.

A Happy Birthday goes out to one of the sexiest, smartest, coolest, amazing, beautiful women i have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Scarlette VaVoom. Today I show my appreciation of your body of work with some small pieces of artwork. Her support and interest in my artwork has undoubtably kept me going since meeting her last year in Vegas. If ever you are in Southern Cali please check her and all the lovely ladies of Voluptuous Entertainment out. They put on wicked sexy shows and always know how to entertain.


Scarlette, these are for you. I've always had a hard time trying to capture your likeness but I hope these are to your liking.


I thought this one very fitting.






Can't go without bringing this up again.


Happy Birthday Scarlette.


1 comment:

Scarlette Vavoom said...

Thank you Mac Sketchy! You're the best!!!