Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

TCT - Ghoulish Glamor Edition

It's that time of year again. Time for all you ghosts and goblins, ghouls and ghoulies, monsters and mistresses of the dark to start roaming the streets and scaring up good fun. I will say that I didn't always really dig on Halloween that much until I started this page. I've drawn more horror and terror themed pieces now than I did when i was a kid. I have always loved monsters though. Wether they scared the shit out of me or not. Got to respect the monster makers.

I have begun my own little collect of monstrous creatures and beauties on this page. Today i am featuring the lovely ladies from the page banner that got a little work done to add some scares to the blog.
I have quite a few more to show off as well in the coming weeks.










Happy Thick Chick Thursday kiddies.




No comments: