Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Boys Are Back!!!!

I'm feeling better. It's been a rough few weeks. Lots of gross feelings both mentally and physically, I have been struggling with life and work issues as well as dealing with some nasty sicknesses and ailments. Hoping that gets resolved soon. As I do with the life and work. That is more my problem than yours. Just wanted to let you all know, I am alive and kicking.



Guess who else is back and feeling good? The Boston Bruins!! That's right, Its Hockey season again. Woooo!! Seems like just yesterday we were licking our wounds after a hard loss to the Blackhawks in the finals. It's not often that we get two season premieres in the same year. This year we do. I for one am very glad that the whole of the NHL is back.
Now.

Drop. That. puck,




No comments: