Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Recap Recap Recap them Boooooobies

The title is awful but i had to. Local reference and an apt title for this months end of the month recap.

Thank you all again for your continued interest and support in my art.

I am not sure how many of you are aware, but the past few months I have been sick. This past monday I had a nasty cyst removed from my back and I will be out of commission for a bit. I will try to get new stuff up when i can but it will be slow going. I can barely sit up as there is a giant fist sized hole in my lower back. Fun stuff. So looking forward to the future, November we have Thanksgiving at the end, the brunt of Scorpio season, the anniversary of this blog and my birthday thrown in there for good measure. Looking forward to being on the mend and sharing stuff with you all again.

























Outside the digital world it kinda sucked, but I am really happy with how the art came out this month.

See you all soon.


No comments: