Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hump Day - Beat the Heat

Woooo doggie. If there were ever a day for the heat to come into New England it picked a good one with it being the Summer Solstice. The longest day of the year if I remember right. I was up north a bit yesterday and driving down back to Massachusetts I could feel the warmth moving it. Im not really a fan. If it was 75 degrees and partly cloud all summer I would be fine with that. I sweat very easily and don't like the heat like this. Plus i like wearing jeans cause my ass looks better in them. It's true. I have facts and statements from people on that.

So yes its hot as balls out today. I brought up and put in the AC for my room and my parents rooms. So the electric bill is about to shoot up as fast as the thermometer outside. To help keep your minds off the heat and humidity though, I have some fun little posts for today. Hope you like them.

happy Hump Day.

Here we have the color version of one of the sketches I did of a plumper Megara from "Hercules". I really like her hair.

Since it is the first official day of summer i figured it was time to break out the bikini. I sure hope she doesn't burn too bad. Maybe someone should go put lotion on her.

Happy Hump Day.


No comments: