Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hump Day - Early Riser Edition

Happy Hump Day all. Hope your week is going well. I'm doing alright. Been kinda busy and reorganizing other projects. Lots of little peaks of creativity coming here and there. Yes the "Oliver" poster is off to the side again. Its not that I'm not liking it I just need to work on some other things as they appear to me. Helps to get the ideas out as fast i can that way I can rework them over and over.
I found that out working on a new freelance project. I started coloring what I thought was the final version of the art but i realized that I could and wanted to do better. I went back last night and reworked the pose, likeness and composition of the piece. Basically the whole thing. It will be for the best. So I had to scan in the new art.

While doing that I scanned in some more sketches and rough ideas for more small projects I have wanted to do for a while. So for without further ado here is your Hump Day art post.
One of the many and few good sketches I did while sitting outside the other day. @BCutieKennedy asked me to do some more drawings of her. hopefully I can get my pencil around her new big sexy curves.


@bustycookie has also been after to get some drawings of her done. This is one of the first attempts. More to come Ms Cookie ;)



One of another long delayed pieces of art that i have wanted to do was that of the gorgeous Scarlett Vavoom of Voluptuous Entertainment SoCal. These ladies put on helluva show I only wish I could see it in person. But until then please check them out here Voluptuous Entertainment 

There will be more to come of Ms Vavoom too.


Speaking of girls with vavoom. Or more va-va voom. Here i a little tease for a project I want to get going featuring the cast of "Smash". This is the sexy and drivn ms Ivy Lynn played by the super talented Megan Hilty.

Another little tease for some more upcoming work. "Mad Men" just ended their 5th season. Wow what a season. Its really one of the best shows on tv. It may not always be as epic or filled with cliffhangers as others but the character work and acting is the best around. i only hope i can do some of the fellas, and ladies, jsutice.



Finally we end with another tease for a bigger project that is far from completion. This is the latest update for the "Hero of the Day" story I want to do. The dry erase board got erased three times to get the newest set of index cards. Lots of ideas flowing. More to come soon too.

Enjoy it all guys.
Thanks for your continued support.

No comments: