Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

TCT - Starring Role Edition

So in the previous post I said that I didn't really have a title for this weeks Thick Chick Thursday. Well this posting I do. As you can see. I did a few drawings that I am really proud of and wanted to give them their own spots.

So here they are.



So these three are based on and have a striking resemblance to the lovely Emma Bailey. She is one of those girls that all guys who love big girls love. She is sexy, fun and very very naughty.


This lady. Wow where do i start. its hard not to think of bbw starlet and not think of Kandi Kobain. one of my long time favorite girls to watch. Kandi gets it done and enjoys every minute of it. I only hope i captured a little bit of here sexiness in this one. Hoping for more of here on my sketch pad too.
Check her out @KandiKobain

So there's a little bonus TCT action. This chick certainly live up to the thick side of things ;)

No comments: