Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

TGITT

Hey hey hey. Whats going on everyone?? Hope your week is off to a good start. I am in a pretty damn good mood already. This is largely due to the fact that I get the whole house to myself for a couple days. My parents took my niece and nephew for a little vacation so I get to live it up as best I can. That's right. Soda after 9pm and music up as loud as I want. Woohoo.

With all the celebrating and maxin and relaxin going on I didnt want you to think I would be slouching this week for posting. Oh no. I got some really good stuff for you all and maybe more than that. Its a pretty party filled week up here this week. We've got the big Italian festival St. Peters Fiesta starting thursday and going 'til sunday. Then next week we got the 3rd and 4th of july. Woohoooo. Pace yourself is the mantra.

I've got some good stuff for TCT this week but wanted to give a little tease or peek in honor of Titty Tuesday. I hope you like it and if you are nearby stop on by. Grill gets fired up this evening and beer will be flowing like wine.





So theres a few ladies that really live up to the Titty Tuesday celebration.
Hope you all have a good one.



No comments: