Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

And now the end is near. Part 3

So we continue on through the year looking at more of the works I did. This time we go from late March to early May if i remember right. I had a big idea come out with my "Goddesses of Spring" theme. I worked off the idea of Mother Nature being a sexy woman. Really i should just get to posting the pics cause i can't really think of anything to add except under the them. So here we go.

So this one was actually one of the few commissioned works I did this year. It was just a small piece for a friend on a BBW website. She wanted to give them as a gift. The other one appears at the bottom at the post too. Thank you Amy.

This one i really really like and she got some major notice too. PuffyChicks put her face on the little corner ad I had on there. Taken from a pic of Coco Austin. Again she is sexy as hell being as thick as she is I just added a little more to love.

One of the many roughs I did when PuffyChicks asked me to do some new art for the banner on the page. She didn't make the cut but i really liked her. She is really fun and sexy, something I really try to make all my works have.

Sexy windswept look. What more can i say about it?




She made the cut. One of the two final girls I did for PuffyChicks. She now sits atop the page in the banner for the site. Cant go wrong with a sexy cutie like here right?

One of the final "Goddesses Of Spring" i did. She was more of the Mother Nature type that i worked with. I did two color versions of her. The other was more centered in the orange and red colors but it just wasn't working. I turned it around and added purple and she looks better than ever. Doesn't hurt that she is a hot redhead.

Just another woman giving a sexy peek. Sometimes its not what you can see its what you can't. I like her face and I always drawing oversized clothing with folds.

Another take on the "Spring" girls. Kind of an awkward pose a bit, maybe the arm and the hand could be fixed but I picked her for a reason right. 

This is another take on the "Spring" girls. Went more with the Mother Earth angle on this. I did a color version for this too and like most of the colors I do it was just falling short of what I wanted. She looks great in black and white.

Big sexy, showing curves.

Another big sexy girl having fun with her flab. There is something really hot about a woman grabbing hold of her belly like that.

Started to get into the BBW super hero theme that i really dove into during the big Summer blockbuster season.

The second one i did for Amy. Just working off of pictures she gave me. She is very sweet and nice. Thanks again Amy.

Closing out this section is this lady. Not sure why i have her on here but hey...there ya go.


So that closes out the third section. More coming soon and they get better and better.

No comments: