Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

While I'm here

Hey its December. Hey its also a Thursday. Ya know what that means right? While I am not starting the month off in the best mood I will try to make yours a little better.
Been hitting the gym again this week, first time in almost a month, and it has hit back. So I can think of no better way to get rid of some of that pain than by thinking of sharing time and other things with some sexy ladies like the ones on here. As always let me know what you think.

Happy Thick Chick Thursday.

My 1st attempt at Ms Scarlett Vavoom


Drop it low
Pop it up, pop it up
turn around

The lovely Ms Collins

Yet another attempt at Ms Vavoom

The enormously sexy Ms Red

And another of Rikki Waters, cause why not?


And to get that booty moving today here's a good one. Enjoy.

No comments: