Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

And now the end is near. Part 4.

With only a few days left in the year we are nearing the end of this look back on all the works I've done this year. With this posting we dive head long into the Fall season. Everything from football themes, Halloween and some projects I did for a friend. Hope you enjoy 'em.

Just your average normal sexy BBW chick that would grace the pages of this blog all year. Thick Chick Thursday poster girl for sure.


And if I could have a spokesmodel for TCT, I don't think i could do any better than Ms Scarlett VaVoom aka Buxom Bella. Just sexy personified.

Another great inspiration for hot pics was Carmella Bing who recently entered the plumper side of things in the adult industry. She is a much welcomed addition.

"Great Scot!" Remember, remember the 5th of October. Doc Brown.

Another one of the BigCutie girls i believe. Gotta love a big girl in a corset.

This year I really dove into some nostalgia works. I have love several movies for many years without ever doing any artwork based on them. This is one the recent examples of me stepping up and trying out something new. "Ghostbusters" is a one of the best comedies and genre movies ever made. So i had  a lot of fun doing these pieces based on Gozer and the Terror Dogs.

Like I said I had a lot of fun doing some Halloween themes this year. I am a big fan of the "Pirates of the Caribbean" movies. Yes the last one sucked and was lame. However I was really looking forward to it and still enjoy the artistry and production that goes into it. Going off of that my niece and nephew like Disney's other pirate crew "Jake and the Neverland Pirates". So i had some fun and crossed the brands. Here's Jake as "Jack" and Izzy as "Angelica".

Keeping up the dress up idea. Izzy as one of the mermaids from "On Stranger Tides" and their mermaid friend from the show Marina as, well, herself since she already has the fins.

A bigger better Jake as "Jack Sparrow" and their parrot friend Scully as a zombie pirate.

Gotta love Cubbie going for it all the way. I dressed him as "Blackbeard" in one but i really like Davy Jones so I couldn't let that chance go.



So going off of the genre work I started doing this year again. Here are my very first attempts at doing more "Back to the Future" pieces. Damn do i want a Hoverboard. And a sports almanac. "Sonofabitch stole my idea". Love these movies to no end.

So i did the sports feature the other day. But this one is more of the team supporter category so here they are. I dont know if I i would ever watch the game if I saw her on the sidelines. Nice pom poms.


These two were part of a group I called "Brady's Angels". Going with the whole Patriot theme i sexed a few Minutemen outfits. I really dont know what else to say that wont be a horrible sexy pun so i will just leave them right here.


Back to the straight sextastic girls that get my pencil moving. Here are a few more pieces I did using the beautiful Rikki Waters as reference. She really featured into my art life majorly this year so this is kinda my way of giving back to her. Well one way of giving back anyway. Right, Ms Waters? ;)

And here we have a personal project I did for my friend Shawn and her boyfriend. She wanted it as a gift for him but i know it was just and excuse for her to have me draw her. I'm onto you Shawn. She wanted and epic sci-fi/fantasy piece featuring her, her boyfriend and his great dane. I took that idea an ran with it. Another highlight from the year was doing this and having her and her boyfriend love it. Thanks guys.



Closing out this post is another small thing that I really enjoyed and am kinda proud of. Mashing up more of Disney's classic characters, here is Captain Hook if he were under the same curse that Capt. Barbossa fell under in "Curse of the Black Pearl". Undead pirates. Now thats an idea i can get behind.

1 comment:

Rikajane said...

Continuously impressed...