Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Ho-Ho Hump Day

Happy Hump Day All.
Hope your weeks are going by at a good apce. Working for the weekend and all that jazz. I've been pretty busy this week. Not only working on some existing commissions (Rhynoe i will get working on yours again tonight) but setting up some new things as well. Last night i went out and did my Christmas shopping. In a little over four hours and under budget i got it all done and wrapped up. Glad that is over. Now to just save up all the spare pennies I can to help move this train forward and make 2013 even better than the best parts of this year.

Speaking of this year, I think starting tomorrow I will begin my year in review. In case you are new to the page I did the past couple years (maybe). I go back through all my art and my posts and feature some of the better works and talk about them. Lots to talk about this year too. it started quiet but boy oh boy did it pick up. So look forward to that. Today though, we have some new stuff for you all. Heading into the winter season, though its 60 degrees here today, I wanted to feature some sexy ladies that like a bit of frolic in the snow. Enjoy.




Happy Hump Day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the first one. she looks so classy