Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thick Chick Thursday - Last Call Edition

Heellloooooooo people. It's be a long and tiring week. Like I said on the other post I have been working all week regular hours and trying to keep up on things. Well I think I am doing an alright job of that now.

Got home today and we had no power, but it came on and I got right to work. It's a little sad that we are at the last Thick Chick Thursday of the year. It's been a good run for this. Got some notice for it on twitter and some of the ladies I admire have taken to it as well. I do not plan on letting it slip next year either.
So instead of closing out this years TCT with a review I got some new exciting and fresh stuff for you. Hope you all get to live it up and end it with a bang.

Bam!

BAM!!



Ba! Bam!
Ending with a little double trouble.


The last one of the year folks. Let's keep it going into 2013.
Happy Thick Chick Thursday to all.


No comments: