Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

TCT- Recap part 10

Its a double dip on this fine and chilly TCT. Getting further into fall now. Lots and lots of good stuff on tap. Hope you like seeing it all so soon. Seems only yesterday.....



Sneaking in another football set. I loved this campaign and was hoping it would make it through the whole season. I am really proud of this one too. One of the few times i focused on a make centered piece.

Back to lusciousness.






I loved the pic this one is based on so wanted to try to get one of my own. I <3 BBW.

Wouldn't be Halloween without some dress  up rght?




The Queen of Halloween.


Another one of my favorite pieces for halloween and the year.


Sally will make a bigger presence next year. She was a hit on DA.


What a witch.


Honey I'm home.


A few others that got glossed over. Could make a comeback next year.

To close out the month here is the piece i did for Ms Scarlett VaVoom's birthday.





No comments: