Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

TCT- Master of the House Edition

happy Thick Chick Thursday everyone. Yesterday i mentioned that I might start doing my recap of the year today. Yeah, that's not gonna happen today. I came home from the day job and got to work here. I got lost in my sketchbook a bit and some really good stuff came out. A certain big round fella in a red suit as you haven't seen him before showed up. He will be stopping by this page soon.

Today though I got a little spark of something that ignited a project from last year. Yeha my mind works like that. This month the film version of the musical "Les Miserables" is coming out, I can't wait. However last year I tried to get a project going based on the 'Master of the House' number. I've always loved that number and got very inspired to work with it. It kinda got lost in the shuffle last year. Today though I found the sketchbook with it in, just by luck it was the first one I grabbed, and brought it back. I got the second part to it done too, the woman. So here are the roughs for what I hope will be put together and polished soon. Got it to keep with the TCT theme too.









So there is a couple different takes on them both. I think i know who i want paired with who. You will see them soon.

Happy TCT everyone.



No comments: