Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

TCT - Recap Recap Recap Them Boobies

Its Thick Chick Thursday!! Wooohooo. I am in a pretty good mood. Had a good day at work. Got a great work out in. Going to meet some friends tonight and getting the warm fuzzy holiday feeling a bit.

So To not ignore the day that brings us all here I have some more recaps. I am sure some of these were featured on a TCT or two. I believe that we were heading into Autumn with this section so here is Part 9.

I try to get a seasonal goddess up. Never got her colored.



Some more fun with Disney Princesses. Ms Helga and Kida from "Atlantis"




They aren't princesses but I would still worship them.

I occasionally like to draw monsters and these two are a couple of my faves.
"Okay who brought the dog."




A few delicious teases.


Went into an old folder and found a few pieces that needed more time.
See what I did there?

Eeking into the Halloween season a bit.




Another call back that i finally colored.

Of course the biggest part of the fall is football starting up. The got spirit yes they do.

No comments: