Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Flashback Friday - Long and Winding Road (Recap Part !)

It's come to this. A quiet weekend to get some artwork done and a chance to start reflecting on the past year. I took a quick peek at the first folder I got in the 2012 master folder. Ohh boy. There is a lot of stuff to go throgh. Not to mention the two Vendor packet folders and the Fanfest folder. There is going to be a lot of stuff for each of these recaps. I will do my best to not ramble on and just let the art showcase itself. Some of it good, some bad, some better than I had hoped. So let's start this journey into days gone by.

This is my year in review.... Part 1- Mid Winter To Early Spring starts after the break.



My first passes a certain burlesque lady that shook my world up big time this year.



I love drawing wings. She's gonna make a comeback next Valentines Day.


Forgot about this one.





First passes at the super stacked and sexy Kandi kobain.








I need to stay after work for some "over time".




First passes and attempts at doing Ms Britney Black. What a year its been for her.

Part Two coming next.



No comments: