Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Recappin' - The Lost Files

So over the course of this recap I think I may have missed some stuff. Some really cool stuf. Hopefully this isn't me reposting stuff that I already did.
Let me know wont you....







One of the other projects I was asked to work on. the BBW group Heavenly Bodies, my local BBW bash hangout, asked me to work up some art for the Labor Day bash. There were a few different ideas. Here are a few involving couples dancing and cooking on the grill.





They ultimately chose a different idea. She wanted something combing a look of swinsuits from the show "Glee" and well...sexiness.


Does she look familar? ;)



I think I may have posted the final image that I came up with. They did some changes as some of the girls were dubbed "too boobalicious" for their liking. Oh well. I suppose its not a bad thing.








Working off the Voluptuous Entertainment ladies again. You saw the full color one I did for Scarletts birthday. This set features Ms Daisi Cakes and Kitty Spankxalot. I did do a full version for Kitty I just cant seem to find it.

So thee are some of the better pieces that I forgot to post about and hopefully got them the attention they need.



No comments: