Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Hump Day - Busy Busy

So things are kinda all over the place here. Still struggling to find a day job and keep money coming ing. I have one commission going right now, which will be done soon. Coming down from that awesome high of the prior two weeks of drinks, dancing and dining out. Man it hurts coming back to Earth some times. I am hoping that you are all doing well.

With only the one commission going I have lots of room for others too. If you are interested in having a piece done or purchasing any of the existing pieces that you like please let me know. Everything I do is for sale. The single prepared pieces are set prices of $20. Any personal commission has a price range of $50-$80 depending on the work.




Along with the working for others I do keep myself busy with personal projects. I had an influx of ideas strike me in the past week and a half. With inspiration coming in the form of seeing the film "The Lone Ranger" and immensely enjoying the soundtrack I wanted to get something done for it. The movie will not be a big hit, it's bombing already, but I enjoyed it. Much like the "Pirates of the Carribbean" films, there will be its audience. Speaking of Captain Jack Sparrow, I have always wanted to do a series of posters/pieces for the scurvy crews in that universe. Along with the Ranger pics I cranked out a few Pirates ones as well. They look damn good too. I am going to share them now, with the hopes of coloring them soon. I still have one more to go.

Might be the best one.



Two versions of this one, cause it gave me issues. I think the second is more dramatic.




One of my favorite characters ever. I could draw him all day.









As with the Blackbeard ones, I think the second one is a little more dramatic. Coloring these soon.

Hi-ho, Silver! Away!!!





No comments: