Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

TCT- Red White and Boobs Edition

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE!!!

I told you that I had a big day planned here today. I've been working and tweaking some really great stuff. I am very happy with the sexy ladies that are on here today showing off the pride and patriotism of this great country. Yes i realize all the trouble and turmoil in my country and in the other countries around the world as well. This is a day to celebrate and be a little happier than you usually are. Go out and sing a song with a chorus, watch a parade, light some shit on fire and watch it explode (within reason of course). I also realize that with this blog it kinda shows off the the maybe negative views that other countries have of Americans, being fat and ignorant. I make this page to show support and care for the subject matter that i post here, whatever it may be. You go and celebrate and in whatever way you see fit.


This is how we do things here at Digg Biggins.





You might have a seen a tease of these ladies earlier this week.

A couple of old favorites.

Now onto the new.








Here is hoping that good health and good fortune favor us all, as well move into another year of democracy and freedom.







No comments: