Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thick Chick Thursday - It's Too Damn Hott Edition


Hello everyone. How ya holding up? I have been holed up in my bedroom with the AC going to keep things cool over here on the East Coast. As with most of the country we are having ourselves a good old fashioned heat wave. Boy howdy, it sucks out there. Near dangerous highs today and tomorrow. You would think I might theme this weeks posting as something to cool you off. Nope. We are turning it up and working with. I got some really sexy fun stuff to show off. No better time to show off the hott stuff than in the heat right?
Let's get to it.









Some of those girls are mighty hott. But i think we can crank it up a bit more.



Yup that's working for me.
How bout some place sexy to hang with them?




Happy TCT everyone.





No comments: