Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

hump Day - Recap Edition

Its the last wednesday of July. Its the last hump day of the month. We roll on intio August starting tomorrow, so we are pretty much over the hump of summer as well. I am fine with that. I dig the cooler weather anyway. I love the smell and feel of Autumn in New England.

So since it is kind of a special day, I'm making it one, I figured I would do something sorta special. I thought of this five minutes ago and it may just be a new monthly feature. Since some of my work is taking off and getting more notice on other page I was thinking I would a quick recap at the end of each month now to showcase off the previous posts you may have missed. Sound good? Good, cause here we go.























Not gonna top that this month.
I'd say it was  mighty productive and interesting month of work. Hope you like it all.
Looking forward to sharing more with you next month

No comments: