Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thick Chick Thursday - A TCT for the Ladies

As you know every week I try to feature some of my newest pieces and pin ups of BBW and plus sized women. I really enjoy it and know that a few of you enjoy it  too. I'm getting more notice for my work too. I recently hit 400+ likes on my Facebook page. Thank you to all those that support me. This week i wanted to do a little something different. A little something to flip the script. A little something...for the ladies.

A few weeks ago the interent was a buzz about a video of strapping fellow from Australia playing the bagpipes and having them spout fire. It was kickass. He calls himself The Badpiper. Awesome name. the guy is great. He has an amazing talent. Show him some support if you can here .

So after seeing the video and how dramatic and badass it was, I was inspired to do some work of my own featuring him. I figured this would be a good treat for you ladies out there, cause I know from experience that ya love a big fella in a kilt. Hopefully this does him some justice.

Enjoy it everyone.







Here he is in all his punk rock warrior glory.



No comments: