Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tuesday Treat

I am working on a lot of stuff at the moment. Still got a few more fo those ladies of OZ to color and fix up. From what I gathered, you all liked them a lot. More sexy plus sized versions of well know ladies coming soon too. I am also working on a few commissions but they were will be and always is openings for new ones as well. Do not hesitate to inquire about one.

Since it seems that I have been in a witchy mood as of late i figured there was another lady i could add to the mix. The past week i have caught at least 4 of the "Harry Potter" movies on tv. They are great and entertain me every time. Man that dragon in "Deathly Hallows Part 2" is a thing of beauty. ANother darker beauty of that series is the marvelous mad Bellatrix Lestrange. Always enjoyed her bit of crazy dark magic. So i worked up a couple takes on her. Hope you enjoy it.




Wasn't sure which one to post but the crazy one wel full final.


Speaking of anti-hero females I worked up a full color version of an older piece I did when i had the "Star Wars" ladies on here. I played the Wii game with my nephew and it got me thinking of doing another ,better, series of some of the girls I did. Here is one.


More coming soon. As always.






No comments: