Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thick Chick Thursday - A Wonderous Beginning

So its Thick Chick Thursday again. I can't believe it's been a week since I last posted on here. I am very glad to say that the reason for that is a good one. I've been quite busy at the drawing board with some commission work and a new personal project.

If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter at all,I have been teasing and hyping what I might be doing next for a small series of pin-ups. It was all that hard to figure out but I can finally reveal some of the art that I have come up with.

Like I have said before, some of my favorite movies and things about geek culture have never been put to paper by myself. Fan art is a big hit with people. I have done some and they turned out great. Combining two favorite subjects can lead to great work. I have some great work to show off, mostly. "The Wizard of OZ" has always been a big part of my life, as with most creative types I am sure. Celebrating 75 years this year the movie still holds up and entertains beyond measure. What I have here is just the first stages. The pre landing in OZ phase if you will. We will open the door to Munchinkinland and full glorious technicolor soon.







I'd say she is a very good witch.







I'd follow her down the Yellow Brick Road.








Yeah, she's pretty badass.

So like I said, this is just a tease. I wanted to get them out to you guys. Full colors coming very very soon.







No comments: