Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hump Day

No little joke about this week. Sometimes they come to me and sometimes they don't. I have  a lot of nice stuff to share with you and figured it was a good day to just throw it out there.

Might be busy with some legit work soon. Helping out some of my favorite supporters and working some small jobs once again.

Will let you know they go.

Until then........


Happy Hump Day







So there is a nice little collection that did recently. First time just sitting down and working off some pics and came out with some beauties. Hope to use some of them soon.
Its always interesting to see where I am in terms of drawing big girls after taking little breaks. Let me know what you think of these ladies.








Here is one that I really like. This is the full process that I came went through to work on this girl. I may do some more post work on here but here is the rough to ink to final colors. I dont always ink my stuff, my hands get quite shakey when I try to hold a line tight. I think this one came out alright with that. Hope to see more of her soon as well.




No comments: