Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Working For The Weekend

I can't wait. Finally there is a BBW bash in my neck of the woods and I am getting off this rock and going to party with some good looking sexy people. Woohooo. I've been needing to get out of town and have a good time for a while and after the drama filled week myself and my family have been through the chance presented itself and I took it.

I am stepping up my game. Not only i taking chances to get out of town for pleasure but for fun as well. I am working on getting some promo materials together and going out and making myself known to the BBW community that I am here for support and admiring. I plan on bringing some prints to sell and set up new requests for commissions as well. This weekend at the BBW Bash in Waltham and I just made a deal to set up shop at the Club Ample Anniversary Bash in Rocky Hill CT next weekend. I will have a spot there to promote and sell some stuff as well. i hope you all get a chance to come by and check out my works in person and say hello.


So thats where the work comes in. i have been doing smaller jobs and working on something for Mysti Mountains like I said earlier. Well now i can release the outtakes and other versions of what I did with the roughs and other ideas.












So as you can see we are going for sexy secretary look with the Big Gurlz Media promotion. More on this to come.

Happy TCT.

1 comment:

Candi moon said...

Beautiful art sugarplum,.. Just like u xxx