Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ruby Tuesday

Hey look at that a new blogger posting interface. Glad I found it sooner than later. Good for you as well cause this will be my first posting with the new interface. YYYaaaayYYYy!! I know you are excited.

So what is on tap for today. I don't really have a theme or motive to post on tuesdays. I try to keep up with my Hump Day and Thick Chick Thursday posts. A lot of my followers and those I follow promote and celebrate #TittyTuesday. So maybe I can lump myself in with that lot today.

I do have a few fun little things to put up here today. Despite all the roller coaster family drama that has been hitting us this past week I have been working on new art. Some small projects both personal and professional.










So as you probably can guess I am and have always been a big fan of all things Disney. I did a small sketch a few weeks ago of a chubby Rapunzel. So i finally got the time and courage to work up some plumper, chubby and thick chick versions of some of the Princesses. I like some more than others but it was the first time I drew some of these girls in a while and the first time ever for a couple too.








These are a little tease for an upcoming project as well. I got contacted by the great @Mysti_Mountains  
to get some work going for @BigGurlzMedia . More of this coming soon.


No comments: