Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

You win, or you die.

Thats how it feels in the playoffs. The whole season leads up to this. We wait and watch. Hoping for some sense of magic. You get the bounces you want and you work to get the rest. The whole season. Now it is the playoffs. The second season. It all begins again. You suck up the injuries. You ignore the bullshit. You go back and forth. Trading blows with your opponent hoping to edge a little closer to the title. To the championship. To glory.

Its playoff time again boys.  What more can I say. Its only 12:30pm and I am already freaking pumped for the game tonights. First game of the first round. I make no predictions, I make no promises. I don't talk trash. I am only showing support and along for the ride. It has been a wild and wholly season to say the least. I cannot wait to see where this run goes.

Its your time again boys. Let's do it.













LET'S GO BRUINS!!!!


No comments: