Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Play Ball!!!

Its been too long since I've had a post land on a day that I wanted it to. I've been working all morning to get some new stuff for the blog and I ended up getting a whole bunch more than I had planned. After spending that last 45minutes scanning I dont really have much more to ramble on about. So here it is. New art on Thick Chick Thursday.







So here is the first part for the posting. Getting back to what i am best at. Lots of big beautiful ladies to choose from here. Some are better than others. The scanning issue I am still to rework. Had some new settings take effect after updating my OS.
Also a little tease for a new theme i might get going. The first one you might recognize as a certain Disney princess with some extra padding.





Also celebrating tonight the Frozen Four is tonight. The Boston College Eagles have once again made it to the tourney and are looking to go for another national title. Here are some more drawings supporting them. lets go Eagles!


As another little tease and adding a variation on a theme. The NHL playoffs start going next week. Get ready to drop that puck.




Finally, tying the whole post together and adding a little meaning to the title. Here are some baseball hotties since it is Opening Day for the Sawx. I'm assuming the rest of the league starts today too. Either way, enjoy.



So there ya go. A big post on time. 
Happy Thick Chick Thursday everyone.




No comments: