Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thick Chick Twofer

So you all know that I love and take care of those that support and look out for me. Well this is one of those cases. The two lovely ladies that have kept me going are Ms_Monster420 and Britney Black. two awesome cam girls that give me plenty of promotion and inspire me. So I am going to try and help them a bit.

They are going to BBW Fanfest in July and are looking for some extra support.
Please go here and add to their funds.

Also Britney is in this contest. It would be awesome if she were to win. I have been doing my best to get her into first but any extra is welcome.


So to help them out in Vegas they asked me to do some promo material. Well for a Thick Chick Thursday two-fer this week i am previewing some of the work I've done for them. Please check it out and check them out too.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love it! You have a great talent <3