Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I've Been Busy

Wow time flies when you are having fun. It also flies when you are working. It goes even faster when you can be working on something fun and exciting. Which is what I have been doing my friends. As you may remember last week I was getting all pumped and hyped up to be going to the local branch of BBW clubs for a bash. It was good. Lots of new faces and got to see the old faces that I really wanted to see. While I didn't have the exact time i wanted to have ;) I still got out and I gave some friends a little promotion bump.


Now this week is the big time. I will be heading down to Club Ample's Anniversary Bash in Rocky Hill, CT. I have a spot in the vendor area and will be setting up shop and selling some prints and promoting myself and other friends as well. With BBW Fanfest coming up  and  being under the Big Gurlz Media banner i will have promo items for them as well. Looking forward to it. Kinda nervous about what to do while down there for selling and vending. I've never been to a con or anything so this whole thing will be new. If the response i get on here, twitter and Deviantart is any indication though, there is great interest in my work.

So as a little preview of what will be down there here are some things that I have been working on to sell and post all over online.



This is one of the best pieces I did in a little Chubby Disney Princess line I did.


First time making a business card in a long time. All homemade. Not too bad right?

Here is the standout of the CDP line I did. I love Rapunzel and "Tangled" so much but i gotta say, even I think she is sexy as hell like this.


Happy Hump Day

No comments: