Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

T'is A Fine Life Tuesday

So last week I went full on TittyTuesday for you all. This week I go a little differently. For a while now I've been working on a piece based on the musical "Oliver". I got the designs to where I like them, the layout close to good and felt it was time to really get this thing is shape for coloring.
So today i finally scanned in the individual parts of the poster and put them together in Photoshop. It came together pretty nicely. I now have to color it all and clean it up a bit more.

Another step I took was taking one of the sheets of comic book art board I recently purchased and put it to use. It had been a while since I'd handle comic board, probably about 6 or 7 years. I used it a couple times in school but going into the animation side of things at the Joe Kubert School I didn't have much use for it. Still surprises me that I have been out of there for 6 years now. Time flies.

So yes today is a project update and hopefully you all like it as much as I do. I really want this one to be special and a standout project for me.





So like I said these all need to get cleaned up and fixed some more and then of course add colors, but this is what I am aiming for. I am very pleased with how its coming together.

Hopefully more to come with this soon.

1 comment:

Rikajane said...

It looks really great, Mike. Excellent job. <3