Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thick Chick Thursday - Long Weekend Edition

I missed it last week and if I remember right I have said that I hope to not miss it again before. Well I really can't say that anymore. i am going to miss some dates here and there. I hate missing them for sucky reasons though, and being stuck inside for a few days with a bad cough and sneezing my head is  stupid reason. I will do my best to try to get things back on track.

I think I am off to a good start this week though with the return of TCT. Chock full of curvy honeys, big beauties and heavy hotties. Let's get to it.


So starting off with some light drawings I did. Nothing too special about either one. Some times the lighter the impact i add to the drawing it helps me get them looking fun and sexy.






This set is based off a photoshoot i saw of some D-list starlet. She is nothing but does give good face and sexy poses so i figured what the hell. I suck at drawing cars but this was  carwashing set. We'll see what i can do about getting a nice vehicle in there for her.



I'm really proud and like these two girls a lot. i will work on them some more and get them looking all good for you.


Another small set of ladies that I really like. This last one was done all with pen. I hope to clean it up and post a full color too.


That's it for today. Happy Thick Chick Thursday to you all.



No comments: