Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

TCT - Progress Is Slow

Ive been taking my time getting back into the drawing groove this week. It has been off and on. I do have some work that is needed for others, paying jobs, but nothing dyer  but its still important. Other than that I have been trying to reset my mind to enjoy the process again. I had a little breakthrough this week with that "Oliver" piece you saw yesterday. I think I may have cracked it a bit and am ready to show off some big news with it.

Before that though I have to stay true the weekly tradition. It is Thick Chick Thursday after all. Here are some big sexy beauties that you may be seeing pop up in a few other places as well. If not then please to enjoy them.











I will let you know who gets to be used for what.  Show stoppers everyone of them.







So here is the real work that i am proud of it this week. I think i finally cracked the layout and poses for the "Oliver" poster i want to do. The designs may get changed a bit but i really like it all so far.

Here is what all the elements will look like put together. This isnt the best version but I think it works.

So there we go. Pretty busy for not being busy this week.

Today I'll leave you with a quote from my friend and supporter Sara aka V_Duhb
"Good God, dem some Biggins"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love big beauties mike! Great stuff. Would love to see the finished Oliver pics. Things look like they're progressing nicely!
By the way, thanks for the shout out! You make me laugh!
Again awesome stuff Diggy!
The one, the only
-V-duhb