Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

TCT - Back to the Future Edition

Its getting pretty damn exciting over here. I'm not gonna lie. With the Ample Anniversary Bash on saturday I am finalizing all my prints and promo materials for the trip down there. I have a few people supporting me and giving my hints and tips so that is helping a lot. Still, it will be the first time I get up and whore myself out in public. I mean that with all respect too.

I was thinking a lot about what and who I draw and who is attracted to my work. It may sound silly but I do feel a kind of connection to the adult industry girls that inspire me. We both provide something that people really enjoy, but nobody wants to pay for it. Hope that changes for us all very soon. I try to show support for you all the best way I can.

Now onto the art.


So here is a sampling of what my room has looked like the past few days. I am running a damn print shop out of this place. Been relying on tricks of the trade that I forgot I knew. All these will be available this saturday.


Also showing off this weekend I will have a little spot of promo for the BBW Fanfest out inVegas this July. Stop by for a postcard and some info for it.




Speaking of Fanfest, the great Mysti Mountains asked me to do some more promo work for her new promotion group Big Gurlz Media. Site is coming soon but this art will be featured with it. It was too good to not share. Contact her here @BigGurlzMedia for inquiries.


Here are a few pieces that I just really like. All brand new and available this weekend for prints.




And to tie in the title of this post is a brand new coloring of a drawing I did back in November to celebrate November 5th. I really liked the pose and this is now featured in my promo materials that I have for the Ample Bash.


Lastly, I would just like to wish a Happy Birthday to the sexiest redhead there is this side of ToonTown. Christina Hendricks, star of "Mad Men" and "Drive". You are a goddess and one day I will put pencil to paper in your honor.


Happy Thick Chick Thursday everyone


No comments: