Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Once Upon A Time....

Happy TCT!!
Fast week for you?? The four days weeks always seem longer even when you dont have a day job. When I was at the old 9 to 5er the four day weeks seemed more crazy and longer than the standard weeks since we always had to do 6 days of work in 4 days instead of the usual 5. I have been missing that feeling lately though. The working hard every day feeling, not the feeling like my head is about spin off my shoulders feeling.

So what is new this week for the day that we celebrate our ladies curves more than any other day of the week? Well, why don't you tell me. I have some new fun pics and sketches for you to check out.

Expanding off the Disney Princess theme I started a few weeks ago I have some more girls to add and some returning favorites. While at the BBW bash this past weekend I had someone ask me where Tinkerbell was. I think i remedied that situation this week.

Check 'em out.












So Happy Thick Chick Thursday to you all.





No comments: