Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

TITTY TUESDAY

I'm back bitches!!!! I was down and out for a bit. Stupid allergies and nasty cold combo had me laid up in bed. i certainly don't like wasting tissues that way (been waiting a week to use that line). Also not fun being in bed that long by yourself.

Enough about that shit though. I'm back and looking to get things rolling again. My schedule is wide freaking open for commissions, jobs and other little projects too.

In celebration of that I have here hot, and I mean hot, off the press the banners for Ms Monster 420 and Britney Black's trip out to the Fanfest this July. Hope you are all as excited about it as i am. Still wishing i could go, not looking like I will but i am still taking donations and support for that too. ANyway, here are what you have all been waiting for. A couple pieces I did for some lovely ladies that support me like no others. Thanks again girls.








Please go and check them out and give them some support as well.



More art coming soon.

No comments: