Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thick Chick Thursday -Evening Edition

I have been trying and working all day to get this post out to you all. I thought it wouldn't take long but I was wrong. Living at home as its advantages and disadvantages. One of the negative aspects of it is that I get distracted or taken away from my art very easily. Sometimes it is planned and others its not. Today being a planned day still didn;t go exactly how I wanted it too. I was helping out my dad look after my niece and nephew today and instead of being gone all day it was inside, outside, inside, outside, Walk down the street. Come in eat lunch. Chill. Inside, outside. Inside, outside, trip to Home Depot. Outside playing. inside for dinner then watching another episode of "My Little Pone: Friendship is Magic". I bet you will never guess who wanted to watch that. It wasnt me. This time. But yeah so inbetween scene changes i have been sneaking on here and working a couple little pieces to share and show off to you all.

So here they are. Did I need to rant and go on like that? No. But i just wanted you to know that I mean what I say when I want to get stuff out.

Enjoy.


Adding a bit of class to this joint.

" Oh goodness me. I seem to be caught in a change"



Happy TCT!!!

No comments: