Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Curtain Call

It's done. It doesn't look exactly like I had planned. It doesn't look as bad as I thought it would either. I had to do some alterations to some original art but really this thing just kept mutating as it went along. Every new step I made i wanted to go back to the previous step and change. I suppose thats why they say each new project is a learning experience. i really like the final and love all the work I did on this piece too. Its time to finally get it out there though and see what you all think of it.

I guess I should let you know what "it" is after all. The final full color and layout put together poster for "Oliver" that I have been talking about since last fall. Please let me know what you think.

Consider yourself part of the family.





So there's a few of the final color images for Bullseye, Nancy, Bill Sikes and Fagin. Here they are all together.


Not too bad right?




No comments: