Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I'm Going In....to Sin City

Well here we are folks. Just one day away. This time tomorrow I will be nearing my arrival in Las Vegas to be a part of BBW Fanfest. I really can't believe its gonna happen.  I'm pretty sure I got everything i need with work and personal all set. I got my clothe and toiletries all set. I printed out I dont know how many versions of every list and piece of inventory i have... I actually do know its 212 prints available for sale. All individual or in sets of 3.

My head is starting to spin a litle. I'm gonna head to the gym in a  little while and make one more bank trip (hopefully) and then it will just be sit and rest time.  I really don't what else to say. I dont have too much to post this week. i will show a few highlights of getting ready though.


Remember this trip? This was just under 3 months ago in Connecticut. Crazy how big a step this ill be. You can bet I will have pics of what it looks like out there.

I am way too happy to be having these new clothes. If it weren't hot out here this time of year I would have broken them in a bit. Its gonna be hot as balls in Vegas I know but I still gotta look good right? First time owning a white shirt. Found a bigger size of my favorite purple shirt too. Upgrade.


Be on the lookout for this at Fanfest. I picked it up yesterday. Its awesome.


Thank you again for all the support.

Happy Hump Day.


1 comment:

Rikajane said...

I'm so proud of you and very excited for you. Have an awesome time. I'm sure it will be great.
Xxoo