Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday

I had a few names in mind for this post.
Monroe Monday.
Monday monday.
Made in technicolor.
manic monday.

None really felt like they fit, and hey its Monday, so there ya go. Nothing too special to report from the weekend. Hung out and had a few good gym sessions, still a little sore from saturday. Feels good to hurt from doing something good though


So it may be just an ordinary monday but I do have a great posting for you. Live and living color.




Maybe not seven years coming but it was certainly a while before I finally did my version of the great pin up lady of all.

This one was one that I really wanted to do but could never make her look good. I finally hit a good spot and added some weight to this gorgeous redhead.



The spotlight falls on this lovely lady though. The forgotten princess, Giselle. At least forgotten by me. She is gorgeous in the movie and i tried to make sure i kept the beauty. 
I am really happy with how she came out.
Hope you are too and that this post give yours monday a little boost.


No comments: