Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hump Day - Return Edition

Helllloooooooo Las Vegas. Goodbye actually. I'm just as sad to have to leave you as I am to have to go trust me. Next year I'm going to come back bigger and better than I am now. Not in terms of size of myelf physically, but content and production wise yes I will. Fanfest was amazing. i can't say it enough. i still may be a bit jetlagged and fuzzy in the head, so the big Fanfest update will be up tomorrow I think.

Today though, since it has been a while since I have posted new art i figured I would at least post some Fanfest related material. While I was stationed at my table I had my sketchbook open and was keeping my self busy and trying to sell some work while sketching. I grabbed a couple magazines from the airport and the hotel and used them as reference. Other times I just did some light stuff based on existing prints. Some came out pretty well considering my mind was all over the place taking in the sights, meeting new people and whoring my art.

Hope you enjoy them.

This one was very appropriate for the spot i was in. Being across for the plus size burlesque troop it seemed fitting that Ms Gypsy Rose Lee should be drawn. "Let Me Entertain You" is right alright.

Power on the water.

Playing around with her hair again.

This one came out a little sadder than I thought but I like it.

I just really liked the dress.

More after the break.




Rub it and maybe your dreams will come true.

For being such a small sketch it came out pretty well.

Love her smile.



Playing around with some themes.

No comments: