Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

TCT -Rush Hour Edition

Happy Thick Chick Thursday!! Hope your week is going well. Still can't believe two weeks ago this time I was walking the Vegas strip for the first time ever. I think i still have that smell of the burning pavement and sidewalk on me. Did anyone else notice that? There was a very different smell i detected while walking around the town. Anyway, yeah I fucking miss that place. Heat, smell and crazy people.

So its TCT and I have a pretty sweet post for you all. The Disney girls that I did before were a pretty big hit and I got some suggestions to do more. Its only natural that I would anyway. So here is a big old grouping of some returning favorites and some new additions. Believe it or not it the first time drawing some of them, ever, and some the first time in a while.

So please, be my guest....


Seems only fitting that Alice lead us further down the rabbit hole to thick sexy curvy ladies right?

No sleeping it this beauty was around.

I bet she likes her men to be a little beastly.

Best not forget her curfew.

The over looked princess, Giselle. Naturally sexy.

Not a princess but a pirate queen at one point.

Pocahontas. I have no witty comment for her.

I like to sample her apples. Poisoned or not.

Tiana, adding some ass to the class of princess.

The ever impossible to please Tink, looks mighty satisfied.

Im just really happy with how this one came out. 


Hope you enjoyed all of them.
Happy Thick Chick Thursday.


1 comment:

Larry Dempsey said...

LOVE the Giselle. Gorgeous. Elegant.